Virtual Summer Camp
Week 1: July 12 -18
Week 2: July 19-25
Week 3: July 26-August 1
(Any age level can sign up for any or all of the weeks.)
We will not be holding in-person summer camp this year, but we have developed 3 weeks of virtual activities to keep the kids engaged and immersed in nature! You will be emailed a virtual camp “backpack” full of nature activities, including:
– pre-recorded demonstrations of games, crafts, and outdoor activities
– “guided” hikes throughout the Northwest Corner, showing you where to start, what to look for, and the stunning landscapes you’re in for when you hike them!
– meet-and-greet videos with live animals
– Zoom links to live, interactive programs, allowing us all to learn and socialize with each other
– pre-recorded storytime sessions
You can sign up to receive materials for one, two, or all three weeks of virtual camp. Each week will include a unique set of activities; you’ll see activities that will suit younger kids, older kids, and entire families. You will receive an email from on the Friday before each camp week starts with links for all of the pre-recorded activities and demonstrations, as well as Zoom links for a couple of live interactive presentations taking place during the camp week.
Click on the green “Tickets” button on this page to register.
– Virtual Summer Camp is FREE for members! But, you still must pre-register to receive your virtual camp “backpacks” via email.
– For non-members, each week is a flat rate of $60, no matter how many kids will be participating in your family.*
* To get the best bang for your buck, Click HERE to join White Memorial with a family membership, which is also $60. Doing this will give you BOTH the benefits of membership AND free access to summer camp materials (all 3 weeks if you so choose!). Once you add a Family Membership to your online “Cart,” please COME BACK to this page to register for summer camp.