Virtual Summer Camp
Week 1: July 12 -18
Week 2: July 19-25
Week 3: July 26-August 1
(Any age level can sign up for any or all of the weeks.)
We will not be holding in-person summer camp this year, but we have developed 3 weeks of virtual activities to keep the kids engaged and immersed in nature! You will be emailed a virtual camp “backpack” full of nature activities, including:
– pre-recorded demonstrations of games, crafts, and outdoor activities
– “guided” hikes throughout the Northwest Corner, showing you where to start, what to look for, and the stunning landscapes you’re in for when you hike them!
– meet-and-greet videos with live animals
– Zoom links to live, interactive programs, allowing us all to learn and socialize with each other
– pre-recorded storytime sessions
You can sign up to receive materials for one, two, or all three weeks of virtual camp. Each week will include a unique set of activities; you’ll see activities that will suit younger kids, older kids, and entire families. You will receive an email from email@example.com on the Friday before each camp week starts with links for all of the pre-recorded activities and demonstrations, as well as Zoom links for a couple of live interactive presentations taking place during the camp week.
Click on the green “Tickets” button on this page to register.
– Virtual Summer Camp is FREE for members! But, you still must pre-register to receive your virtual camp “backpacks” via email.
– For non-members, each week is a flat rate of $60, no matter how many kids will be participating in your family.*
* To get the best bang for your buck, Click HERE to join White Memorial with a family membership, which is also $60. Doing this will give you BOTH the benefits of membership AND free access to summer camp materials (all 3 weeks if you so choose!). Once you add a Family Membership to your online “Cart,” please COME BACK to this page to register for summer camp.